RFC does not currently require proof of vaccination to workout. Instead, we are relying on you to be mindful and conscientious regarding COVID-19. (Of course, all of us at RFC are fully vaccinated!)
Please follow local, state and federal guidance regarding masking and exclusion from public spaces. Depending on your vaccination status, different rules will apply if you test positive or are exposed to COVID-19.
Please carefully review our internal protocols, guidance from Santa Cruz County, and guidance from the California Department of Public Health. Because our protocols and applicable guidance may frequently change, if you have questions, please feel free to contact Dana @831-854-2130 or speak to your trainer.
If you cannot come to the facility because of your COVID-19 status but you feel like working out, join your workout online via Zoom!
(see links below)
RFC continues to follow all guidelines for our industry, including:
- We require masks for everyone indoors, and they are optional outdoors.
- We conduct temperature checks.
- We encourage hand washing/sanitizing.
- Clients may use green bins to store personal items such as keys, water bottle and towel.
- All group classes are outdoors
- We only allow a maximum of 12 clients per class (except Saturday), so there’s plenty of room for social distancing.
- We require appointments for all services.
If YOU test positive for COVID-19 or believe you may have been exposed, please…
Do not come to the studio, even if you don’t have symptoms (whether or not you are vaccinated).
You may always workout online using the Zoom links provided.